The title says it all, so go get your copy today and check out all the new features. You can download it here.
New features include:
- Razor View Engine
- Dynamic View and ViewModel Properties
- "Add View" Dialog Box Supports Multiple View Engines
- Service Location and Dependency Injection Support
- Global Filters
- New JsonValueProviderFactory Class
- Support for .NET Framework 4 Validation Attributes and IValidatableObject
- New IClientValidatable Interface
- Support for >NET Framework 4 Metadata Attributes
- New IMetadataAware Interface
- New Action Result Types (HttpNotFoundResultAction and HttpStatusCodeResultAction)
- Permanent Redirect Support in the controller (RedirectPermanent, RedirectToRoutePermanent, and RedirectToActionPermanent)
Looks like this is going to be a very worth while upgrade, and a special thanks should be given to Phil and team for making ASP.NET MVC everything that ASP.NET WebForms isn't.